Monday, December 8, 2008

No Rest For the Weary

Today is the last day of school. The students are furiously trying to finish their projects and the halls are filled with nervous energy. Grades are due Friday but I intend to finish far before that because I have yet another sale coming!

This time I'll be setting up in downtown Buffalo for the Last Minute Panic Holiday Gift Marketplace being held at the Western New York Book Arts Center. (Can't see the image? Click here) My thanks to Kyla Kegler for alerting me to the opportunity! The event is on December 20th from 11-4 pm and is of course free and open to the public.

I've begun making lists and trying to reasonably determine what I can accomplish. I wondered whether tacking on another sale before Christmas was a good idea or not given the amount of gifts I have yet to make and MacKenzie's still unknown illnesses... but I've heard some great things about the Book Arts Center so I opted to give it a shot. I liked the idea of not only supporting the local handmade community but also an up and coming Buffalo venue.

Come by and say hello, I'll be the frazzled one with the knitting needles...

No comments: