Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Photos

I did accomplish one thing this summer. My good friend, Lukia Costello came by and helped me out by taking some gorgeous product shots of my work. I had a bunch of traditional product shots another friend had taken earlier in the year- but I wanted some less formal photographs too. Below are some examples of the photos, some of the previous shots, and my own images are added in as well.





Of course we also had to get a shot of MacKenzie in there too! She wandered around all during the shoot, and eventually was all worn out and went off to nap. Sunday was her birthday- she's 4 years old already! But still a kitten at heart...


I'll be posting some new listings on etsy soon. I'm also working on a collaboration with the lovely JoAnn of Vintage Refashioned. I'll get some info and photos of that up as soon as possible.

In the meantime I'll be running a photo contest soon! Do you own something by crude crafts? Take a photo of it in your home or office - the best photos will win deals in my etsy shop! So get snapping!

No comments: