Friday, December 3, 2010

Handmade Family Reunion






Last weekend was Second Storie Indie Market and as always it was a wonderful and overwhelming event. I really can't say enough nice things about this event and the gals who put it on. They really go the extra mile to make it an amazing event not just for the shoppers but for the vendors too!

My table was stationed next to the wonderful Dan Varenka of Hey Buddy! It was as much fun as it was incredibly dangerous... I seem to be addicted to his prints. I did manage to shop not JUST for myself this time though. Of course I can't reveal what just yet!

My sincerest thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello. The best part of making is always the sharing part! I hope you are enjoying my items as much as I enjoyed making them!

I never seem to get a chance to take as many photos as I'd like- so I'd like to share some from the other vendors as well.

From Pistachio Press




From Infinknit


From Humunku

No comments: