Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Joetta Maue


I believe this post is LONG overdue.

I've been tracking a number of blogs for a long time and by and large my favorite is little yellow birds written by Joetta Maue. I look forward to her posts everyday. I refresh my blogger homepage over and over again until the posts appear, because everyday she offers info about some artist who is about to be added to my never-ending list of favorites, or speaks with candor and ease about the sometimes trying process that is the creative life.

I've had the honor of trying to curate her work into a project I'm currently shopping around. Her work is simply gorgeous and if you aren't familiar, you need to become familiar, now.

As for me, I've been busy trying to arrange and settle into this new space. I am truly loving it and will post pictures soon, I promise.

For now, I urge you to see more about Joetta here and here.

1 comment:

joAnn said...

she is one of my favorites :)