Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeling a little better about my love of fashion magazines

One of my girliest habits is my love of fashion magazines, I have subscriptions to a few. Today however, I am feeling a bit better about this because one of my favorites, Glamour has an article this month on "the secrets of happy couples" and it features a lesbian couple!


It's Jennifer & Cat Cora. Some of you may know Cat from The Food Network. I've rarely watched it- but it appears she is the only female Iron Chef! The interview cites their strong family ties as the secret of their relationship. The picture shows two of their three sons and Cat is pregnant with their fourth a little girl. Click here to read the rest of the article and hear about all the other couples featured.

Here's to Glamour! A sure sign of the times....

1 comment:

Courtney O'Keefe said...

I think it's awesome you included this in your blog!

Just as an FYI, though, she was pregnant at the time with their 4th boy. I know, right! 4 boys!!