Friday, November 21, 2008

November 29-30: Second Storie Indie Market

It's that time again. The Holiday's are quickly approaching and everyone's getting present buying fear. The simple solution? Handmade gifts!

Stop by the Second Storie } Indie Market at Visual Studies Workshop- 31 Price Street- on November 29th from 11-6 or the 30th from 11-4 for some unique gift ideas from some of WNY's best and brightest.


I'll be there too with my latest items including my new hand etched glass pieces! I've been laboring away in (unintentional) secrecy and can't wait to set them out to share.

Some of the glass pieces are purchased at local craft stores but many more are found at garage sales, thrift stores and even my own recycling bin. It feels good to get some more mileage out of that often overlooked R: REUSE!

I will of course have more funky knitted breast sachets, washcloths, hats, and tea stained greeting cards. Only 1 week left to go and oh so much work left to do!! Wish me luck. See you there!