Friday, November 23, 2012

Second Storie Indie Market: TOMORROW!

Hello poor neglected blog..

I can't believe how long it has been. Much has happened in the past year. I went back to school (yes again) to work on getting certified  for K-12 art education while still teaching as an adjunct, doing the indie craft circuit, working for my Dad, trying to kick start myself back into curating and a handful of other odd jobs. I'm not good at saying no to things.

Right now though. I'm gearing up for tomorrow's return of:

SECOND STORIE INDIE MARKET


 
art + craft + food trucks

Handmade goods of all kinds for everyone 
on your list PLUS your favorite food truck vendors!

Visual Studies Workshop Auditorium
31 Prince Street
Rochester, NY 14607 

Second Storie has always been one of my absolute favorite holiday markets. The combination of the amazing vendors combined with the cozy atmosphere they provide makes for an event that feels a lot like a family reunion. 

I'll be there with all sorts of new items (and a few old favorites!) hope to see you there!
 
 
 
 

No comments: