Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men....


I had the best intentions this holiday season for my little etsy shop, and I failed completely.

Riding on the high from The Salt City Urban Art Market and Second Storie Indie Market, I wanted to stock the shop so that those wonderful folks who made purchases from me could use the little coupons I gave out to them.

And then, it never happened. I never put anything in the shop and I feel terribly about it.

I've never been able to translate the tactility of my objects into decent photos and that's a large part of why I missed the mark this year. I took some photos and they just looked terrible...

BUT, there's an upside. Fortune has brought me not one but TWO photographers who are willing to help me photograph the work properly so I can get my shop back up and running.

The best part? If you have one of those little coupons the best part is that when my shop gets loaded (I'm shooting for the end of January) your coupon will STILL be valid! PLUS, I'm offering free shipping to those in the Buffalo/Rochester area.

I do hope you'll check in with me then and find a little something special to bring a little comfort and color to the post-holiday grey days!

No comments: