Friday, June 18, 2010

My Shop is OPEN for Business!

Hello friends,

I've got some exciting news. I FINALLY opened my Esty shop and stocked it with two new pillows. I will be adding items in the coming days so be sure to stop by and check it out: here.




As a special deal for all those who read this blog, until month's end leave me a comment with your email address and which item you would like and I will set up a reserved listing for you at 15% off AND a free tea-stained greeting card! Each card is one of a kind, but here is an example:


I'll be doing more printing this week and will be adding my sachets, more pillows, and a new series of hand-stitched fabric collage cards to the shop! Please check back with me soon and be sure to leave comments- I want to know what people think.

And on that note, a special thanks to those of you have been following my blog and leaving me comments thus far. It's nice to know someone is out there listening!

Enjoy your weekend and be sure to show your Dad some love this Father's Day. I know I will. I love you Dad!

No comments: