Monday, March 16, 2009

Buffalo Small Press Book Fair :: March 21 12-6pm


It feels like ages since I've written in here. I've been busy laboring away for the upcoming Buffalo Small Press Book Fair this Saturday March 21. Images of what I've been preparing to come later tonight, when I find my patch cord...

The Fair is a regional one day event that brings booksellers, authors, bookmakers, zinesters, small presses, artists, poets, and other cultural workers (and enthusiasts) together in a venue where they can share ideas, showcase their art, and peddle their wares.

Doors open at 12:00pm-6:00pm and the event is FREE and open to the public. I'll be looking for you at the Karpeles Manuscript Museum, 453 Porter Ave, Buffalo NY.

See YOU there!

1 comment:

susan heggestad said...

wish I could be there... good luck!!